Views:27 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-03 Origin:Site
As a workplace worker, bringing meals is a clean, hygienic and economical way. However, there are troublesome things to bring with rice, but the number of times is too much, the plastic bento lunch boxes has a smell, it is not easy to clean. The following editor will teach you how to clean plastic bento lunch boxes to help you solve your doubts.
1. Milk deodorization method: After using the plastic bento lunch boxes, clean it with detergent first, then pour two soups of fresh milk into the lunch box, close the lid, and shake it so that every corner of the lunch box is in contact with the milk , About one minute, finally pour out the milk and clean the lunch box.
2. Orange peel deodorization method: After the plastic bento lunch boxes is used, clean it with detergent first, and then put the fresh orange peel in the lunch box, cover it, and leave it for about 3 to 4 hours.
3. Soak the lemon slices in boiling water for a while, and wait until the water turns yellow; then pour the lemonade into the rice and leave it for half an hour. Finally, pour out the lemonade and dry the lunch box. No more.
4. Pour a cup of diluted vinegar water into the lunch box, and let it stand for about half of the plastic bento box, and let it stand for the night, because vinegar can well integrate the peculiar smell. Rinse it with clean water the next day. In the shade, let it air dry naturally.
5. First, clean the greasy plastic lunch box with hot water to allow the oil molecules to diffuse and easy to clean. Add detergent to clean and mix well with greasy parts. This part can be tried several times to make the dishes cleaner. Although I washed it with lotion, the lunch box always felt very greasy, so we need to use oranges. Squeeze some orange juice in, rinse it off, the tableware will be fragrant and clean.
Teach you how to clean plastic lunch boxes and taught us five ways to clean lunch boxes. Have you remembered? Tableware is used frequently, no matter how you wash it with detergent, it will have a smell. Small things like lemon, milk and orange can help. We wash away those dishes and return us a clean tableware.