Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-29 Origin:Site
Many friends have never heard of the fixed lunch plastic bento box because there are no such small items on the market, but they are what we need every day. Many friends who are used to bringing plastic lunch bento boxes will worry about themselves when they crowd on the bus during peak hours. It's okay to spill your lunch bento box. The making tutorial of the lunch bento box fixing belt is also very simple. It can be easily done with a single elastic band. Let's learn it together.
Method for making plastic lunch bento box fixing belt:
1. Cut the flat rubber elastic band according to the lunch bento box, and cut it to the required length, and then sew the ends and ends. Do not overlap, make both ends stitched together.
2. Wrap cloth tape (width 35 mm) on the joint parts. If there is a rubber back and front, make sure the cut end reaches the back. Make it completely wrap the rubber band.
3. Sewing (can be sewn with a sewing machine).
4. Sewing from the front, after wrapping fully, start sewing from the cut end.
5. Just cut off the extra part and you are done. You can also write your name on the front.
The plastic lunch bento box fixing belt is complete, you can also do it yourself.